2013 Scholarship Program Overview
The NDIA Michigan Chapter wants to encourage young people to become excited about Math and Science in order to make better informed career choices involving Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), for the betterment of our country. The Michigan Chapter is committed to support formal education in the sciences and policies to ensure a viable workforce in Michigan. The Chapter desires to award scholarships of up to $1,500 per recipient for competitive students currently or planning to pursue STEM related disciplines for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application
- Provide a copy of most recent high school or college GPA transcripts
- Submit three required short essays related to your interest in STEM
- Select a Personal Reference and submit a recommendation letter
- Submission deadline is February 28, 2013 at 11:59pm
- Competitive students will be contacted in May 2013 to arrange a personal interview with panel members of the NDIA Michigan STEM Committee.
- Scholarship winners will be notified and be asked to attend a presentation event with the NDIA Michigan Chapter members.
- Scholarships will be provided to the student’s learning institution prior to the start of the Fall Semester 2013.
Please submit any questions to email@example.com